Friday, July 19, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to Katie Goodwiller's Classroom Chronicles!  Thank you for coming.

I created this blog as a way to share my word documents and power points with teacher friends.  Most of the materials you will find have been inspired by other teachers.  I find good ideas and customize them to be exactly what I need.

My name is Katie Goodwiller.  This is my fifth year of teaching.  I taught 5th grade math my first two years of teaching.  I loved the students, but the 50 minute commute to and from school was killer.  When my husband got a full time position, I decided to get a job closer to home.  I took a job as a kindergarten assistant to "get my foot in the door" at a fantastic school in town.  During that year, we got pregnant with our daughter.  She was born 3 days after the last day of school.  The next year I was hired as a full time kindergarten teacher.  I love kindergarten, but decided to move to 2nd grade this year.  It's gonna be great!!!

These resources are an accumulation of my teaching years.  Most can be adapted to fit most elementary grades.  I hope they are useful.

Happy teaching!

- Katie



The documents are in .docx format and the power points are in .pptx format.

No comments:

Post a Comment